If you enjoy these videos you can subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking the red button on this page.
If you want to get email notifications of when there are new videos up you have to two options:
Option 1 -- Once you've subscribed to my channel, go to your YouTube settings, then click "emails". Click "Manage updates from channels you're subscribed to" then check the button that says "send me updates" and change the dropdown box to "uploads only".
- Bakery Bears are having a KAL that starts June 21 (ends Aug 21) for patterns from British designers or yarn from British dyers. Go to http://www.ravelry.com/groups/bakery-bears-podcast for more information. You can use code “BAKERYBEARS” to get 20% off any of my patterns. (Enter the code in your ravelry cart when you check out)
- Stash dash is going on over at the Knit Girllls group. It began May 22 and ends Aug 14. Go to http://www.ravelry.com/groups/the-knit-girllls for more information.
- Stitched in Sweden Video Podcast, hosted by Maria (mmontzka on IG and Ravelry):
New Pattern Alert!!
- Toasty Explorer Socks: use the code TOASTY for 30% off.
- None this week :(
- Malin out of West Yorkshire Spinners Aire Valley Aran in the Charcoal colourway
- Hyla Brook Shawl out of Candy Skein Yummy in the Waffle Cone colourway
- Opal Vincent Van Gogh Socks in the Cafe Terrace colourway, no pattern
- Mitred square blanket, using tutorial from Bakery Bears Podcast Patreon vidoes,
check out their Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/bakerybearspodcast?ty=a
- Gradient Pack in the Ravens Wing colourway from Hilltop Cloud: http://hilltop-cloud.myshopify.com/collections/gradients
- Leeds Wool festival: met up with Isla (brityarn on IG and Ravelry), Leigh (instamaticlouleigh on IG and louleigh on Ravelry), Helen (heckythump1 on IG and heckythump on Ravelry) and Lynda (lyndathomson22) on IG and daisyknitter on Ravelry)
- Glamour Prism from The Cryptozoologist
- Lustrous 4ply yarn 150g from Natural Born Dyers
- Stitch Markers from Sylvan Tiger Yarn
- New bag from LouLeigh
- 4 skeins of Cascade Heritage sock from http://www.woolwarehouse.com to make an Exploration Station by Stephen West, leftovers to become Champagne Punch
- 2 skeins of West Yorkshire Spinners Aire Valley DK in “white” and “rainbow” from http://www.brityarn.co.uk